sane wedding planning

wedding related ramblings revolving around sanity and practicality, with a little bit of geekery and crazy just for fun!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Shoes that make me swoon

Oh my GAWD you guys!! I think I found a pair of shoes I might love MORE than my Jimmy's. For real! Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to actually buy them! Check them out.


I'm pretty sure I would wear these EVERYWHERE. I love them. I love the flower details, I love how they are so feminine and pretty. Sigh. I want them. But how do I order them? Click here to visit the Pretty Ballerinas website and tell me if you can figure it out. I emailed them, I'll let you know. Crossing my fingers that I can actually afford them. **UPDATE** You can buy them through their store in Canada. These babies retail for $265 + tax and shipping. Sigh. I wish I could afford my shoe habit.


My friend Spicy over at Celebrity Smack has been tweeting about these awesome shoes from Mojo Moxy and I am doing my best to win a pair. How awesome are they?



Continuing my designer shoe fascination, I stumbled upon these beautiful Badgley Mischka's over at My Glass Slipper. I'm slowly getting hooked on this brand, I pretty much love everything I see. Check out these lovelies.


They are just regal, aren't they?


On the more affordable front, take a look at these I found, of all places, on Amazon. Who knew? I think I love the brand name (Bordello) as much as I love the shoe itself. And check it out in red too.



Finally, because I was curious, I bring you one of the world's most EXPENSIVE shoe. These babies ring up at a nice round $1million.


Hmmmm. Not sure I see it, but I hope they are REALLY comfy.


I hope you're having as much fun as I am with this shoe thing! Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment