sane wedding planning

wedding related ramblings revolving around sanity and practicality, with a little bit of geekery and crazy just for fun!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fascinating Fascinators

Hair fascinators fascinate me. I love them. I love that they are trendy, only because it makes them easier to find (I’m not usually one to jump in to trends with both feet). I wanted to share a few of my favorites with you today.
First, if you are into this as much as I am, you HAVE to check out Erin at Serephine. I met her at the Weddings in Woodinville show and she is just too cute, and her pieces are amazing. This is the one that caught my eye today, but there is always something catching my eye when I visit her page.

I love the look of the Anthropologie wedding shop, BHLDN. It's a little pricey, but I am totally grooving on this headband.

Then there is my favorite artist haven, etsy. Check out this sweet little look from Etsy shop minelolly. I love it, and I love the price! I may have to add it to my little collection.
I have spent the last hour on etsy, looking at headbands and fascinators. It's addicting. So I'm going to walk away now. But I want to leave you wondering with me; can you tell me why these came up in my search for wedding hair fascinators on etsy? I'm not sure they compliment the wedding day wardrobe. Adults only on this link - don't click while the kiddies are around, you might have some 'splainin to do.

1 comment:

  1. Awe, thanks for posting my little green fascinators. I LOVE weddings and parties too. (Must be the graphic designer in me. Weddings are like a wonderful mini branding project...love it.) Anyway, I'm off to browse your blog a bit more.

    Cheers!
    Anna
    (Minelolly)

    ReplyDelete