sane wedding planning

wedding related ramblings revolving around sanity and practicality, with a little bit of geekery and crazy just for fun!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Amazing Wedding Music Video

Every once in a while I just feel the need to jump up and down and scream YES YES YES! Nailed it!!
You guys, this video freakin rocks! I stumbled across it on Martha Stewarts Bride blog (which I will link to below) and watched the whole 4.5 minutes. I read a lot of wedding blogs, I see a lot of pictures and videos each day. I will admit to skimming more than reading certain things, and normally a wedding video filled with people I don’t know doesn’t hold my attention for long. But when you make a music video out of your reception, and sing along to some Black Eyed Peas …
Nailed it!!
I am a sap when it comes to weddings. I tend to mist up at one point or another during the ceremony so I always carry Kleenex with me, not to mention waterproof mascara. Watching this awesome video was so much fun, and the sappiness caught me by surprise. I had to wipe my eyes, but then I got right back to the grooving. Seriously, take 5 minutes out of your day for a smile and some toe tapping good music that EVERYONE will be able to sing along to. Do it do it do it.
Click here to visit Martha’s blog and read the story behind the video first. Then watch the video. It’ll make you smile, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment