sane wedding planning

wedding related ramblings revolving around sanity and practicality, with a little bit of geekery and crazy just for fun!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Shoes shoes and more shoes

I've been saving up some awesome shoe finds to share with you all since last week. I've yet to find a pair I love more than my beloved Jimmy Choos, but there are some effin awesome ones that come close.

First up, from Broke-Ass Bride, check out these babies. I do love me some bling!!



How much do you love them?? I'm thinking those would look great with this skirt; add a cute little wrap or cardigan and you'd be ready to leave for the honeymoon. Or a nice romantic dinner with your other half. Sweet!

Check out these sparkly awesomes from Not the Marrying Kind, with a credit to Southern Weddings Magazine. I can't find the shoe designer, but I love them enough to show you the picture.


Finally, take a look at these beautiful Valentino works of art on Aisle Candy. I love the sparkly bow at the toe, they sort of make me swoon. I might need these.


I couldn't find the exact pair on the Valentino site to link to, but this pair and this pair definitely caught my attention. If only I could afford to bring out my inner shoe diva.

Happy Tuesday lovelies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment