sane wedding planning

wedding related ramblings revolving around sanity and practicality, with a little bit of geekery and crazy just for fun!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Royal Wedding Madness

Have you heard about this crazy wedding happening this weekend? Holy cow, unless you live under a rock, how could you not? I'm a little over the analyzing and guessing on what is going to happen - eesh people, let's just wait and let there be a surprise or two okay?

But I came across this graphic on a few different blogs so I wanted to share it here with my own two cents.

First, who in "normal" wedding world spends $1300 on their wedding jewelry? That's more than I spent on my dress(es)!!

Second, it makes me roll my eyes and proud at the same time that the only name I recognized on the list of most expensive weddings was Wayne Rooney. Soccer players rock. But seriously, is a $3 million dress necessary? (OMG, they were only 22!!) Though I wouldn't say no to the private yacht. I wonder if Becks was there?

No comments:

Post a Comment