sane wedding planning

wedding related ramblings revolving around sanity and practicality, with a little bit of geekery and crazy just for fun!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Libraries

This week on offbeat bride they have been blogging about library themed weddings. I am so in love with the idea of using a beautiful library (click here too, I got lost on this site for an hour!) as a venue. The library, any library, is my happy place. I love to browse the shelves, to find books I would never have found at a book store, to sit and read in the quiet-ish atmosphere. There is a peaceful and historical feel about the library that makes me just warm and cozy and happy. I am inspired this week; this tops my list of favorite venue ideas, right up there with wineries. Browsing the internet, I found a few pictures of library themed weddings. Check them out.








I also found a similar themed blog here, with some other great library themed wedding and engagement shots.

If you have any other pictures to add, I'd love to see them!

1 comment:

  1. wow... i never thought that theme before, really beautiful pictures...
    kindly visit back my blog and click ads for support. thanks
    http://driveology.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete