sane wedding planning

wedding related ramblings revolving around sanity and practicality, with a little bit of geekery and crazy just for fun!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sparkly shoes

I was at the mall the other day (you don't even KNOW how long it's been since I've been able to say that!!) and almost squealed when I saw these shoes at Macy's. I just had to share them with you all because I know I'm not the ONLY one that loves me some bling!



These are the Danee Pumps by Nine West at Macy's. They looked all sparkly and pretty sitting on display, it was hard to resist them! But resist I did, sadly.

Then I hit the shoe department at Nordstrom's looking for some Tom's and checking out the sale racks. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a very excited woman wearing the most absolutely TO! DIE! FOR! shoes. Seriously you guys, she was so excited it was hard to miss her! Check these babies out!




I went online to find better pictures (the one I took on my phone didn't do them justice) and found the opened toed Sully ... I can't decide which I like better. But sure enough, I can see these in my future. I can also see them on a bride, or some bridesmaids ... somebody needs to get married in these!! They are so sparkly!

For a minute I thought I might like them more than my Jimmy's. But then I went back and looked at the picture and realized, no, I still like Jimmy better. But those Enzo's are a close close second.

No comments:

Post a Comment