sane wedding planning

wedding related ramblings revolving around sanity and practicality, with a little bit of geekery and crazy just for fun!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Prom photo shoot

There has been some prom craziness at our house recently; the teenager was thrilled to get the Hugo Boss suit he'd been drooling over ("I actually cried a little when I tried it on, mom"). His good friend finally got to wear the Betsey Johnson dress and shoes (oh, those shoes!!!) she purchased last December for this very occasion. After a day of primping (mostly by her, but a little on his end too), we headed down to Gasworks Park in Seattle to do a mini photo shoot before their dinner reservations. I thought I'd share the fun!







It was a fun way to mark the occasion, but reminded me a lot of doing a wedding shoot. I hope this provides a little inspiration for a fun set of pictures, no matter what the event is!

No comments:

Post a Comment