sane wedding planning

wedding related ramblings revolving around sanity and practicality, with a little bit of geekery and crazy just for fun!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Shoe obsession

I'm in the planning stages of a trip to Vegas in a few months. I am meeting up with several other APW sponsors and I am ridiculously excited about it. We've been online buddies for a while now, it will be so much fun to put faces to twitter handles and business names (and to talk awesome, practical weddings with other industry peeps from around the country).

Because of this trip, and my recent experience at the Get Hitched, Give Hope event, I decided I needed a pair of kick ass party shoes (and new, more trendy clothes, but that is another story). This first pair (below) was tweeted this morning by one of my fellow travelers/APWers. Because they just scream Vegas, yes? But I can see some hip bridesmaids rocking these too. And for only $38, you can't beat them.


Thanks to pinterest, I stumbled upon the most awesomely affordable site. Party shoes under $40?! I die!! I found these lacy beauties (below) and thought they'd be great for a more upscale event. Or, you know, a night on the town in Vegas.


And these booties. O.M.G. What a great bit of personality on your wedding day. They come in red too. I die again.


So what do you think? Where do you look, off the beaten path, for your go-to shoes?

1 comment:

  1. Yes those first ones definitely qualify as kick ass in my book! Have fun!

    I just found out my gf wants to do her bachelorette party in Vegas. I'm sort of lazy partier and am not thrilled about it, but I can rally have fun no doubt!

    ReplyDelete