sane wedding planning

wedding related ramblings revolving around sanity and practicality, with a little bit of geekery and crazy just for fun!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Shoes with bling

I'm getting in a little shoe fix today. I am obssesively hunting for these Christian Louboutin shoes that I saw on For Real Weddings this morning. I love the whole inspiration board she created, but I really must have those shoes. I've been looking for them for a couple hours and am not having any luck.



In my search for the above shoes, I did find these that I really really want. I do love the sparkly ones.

On the 'shoes I can afford' list, I saw these babies on postcards and pretties today. How cute are they? And for $30?!?! Awesome!



My last pair of goodness was a twitter find. The Budget Babe linked to these awesome Ivanka Trump shoes that would be stunning for a wedding. I love the sparkle!

Happy Tuesday peeps. It is time to go enjoy this beautiful, sunny Seattle day!

No comments:

Post a Comment