sane wedding planning

wedding related ramblings revolving around sanity and practicality, with a little bit of geekery and crazy just for fun!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Stella & Dot

I went to my first Stella & Dot Trunk Show this weekend. Oh. My. GAWD. I could easily become obsessed with this line, it's so classy and there are some funky little pieces of fun too. And I love the fact that I will get my stuff in five days - how cool is that? Here are some of my favorite pieces ...










There were so many other awesome pieces, I highly recommend you check them out! I'd never heard of them before, but I will difintely keep them in mind for upcoming weddings and events - so much fun! Click here to see the one I bought for me ... such a simple, classic piece to mix and match my silver and gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment